Usonian Realty is a private real estate investment firm focusing on acquisition and long-term ownership of manufactured housing communities in the Mid-Atlantic, Midwest, South, and Southeast. The principals of Usonian collectively have decades of real estate and investing experience. Our portfolio currently includes over 1,700 lots across 7 manufactured housing communities. Operating within Opportunity Zones, we take a value-add approach by investing in under performing parks then employing re-positioning plans to improve operations and market appeal.
Usonian believes firmly in the need for more affordable housing in our country and aims to foster a safe and clean living environment for our tenants.
- 100 – 500 lots
- Economic or physical occupancy opportunity
- Southeast, South, Mid-Atlantic, Midwest
- Located within an Opportunity Zone
Usonian delivers superior risk-adjusted returns by
- Identifying and acquiring under performing manufactured housing communities (MHC) in markets demonstrating a strong demand for affordable housing
- Employing sensible property & asset management strategies to optimize park operations and cash flow
- Capitalizing on park vacancies through various home leasing programs
Usonian employs a combination of debt and equity capital to finance the acquisition and re-positioning of its MHC park investments. Usonian is always interested in growing its network of debt providers and equity partners. Please contact us to learn more.