Oregon Community Capital Inc (OCCI) is a wholly owned for-profit B-Corp subsidiary of not-for-profit Community Development Corporation of Oregon (CDCO). The CDCO also has an operating unit, the Rockwood CDC (RCDC) that has a 6-year record of accomplishment of helping Oregon’s poorest community to become a place where everyone can learn, earn and belong.
We dream of communities:
- with rising levels of financial health;
- where employment and decent housing are accessible by all;
- where health outcomes are excellent;
- where vibrant community life emerges from diversity; and,
- All show compassion to those who are in need.
Our mission and strategic plan entails:
- providing ladders for climbing from poverty into prosperity;
- improving health outcomes;
- integrating with and creating synergies for existing faith-based organizations and social family service programs;
- creating and sustaining public-private partnerships;
- expanding the supply of affordable housing; and,
- encouraging and assisting commercial development.
OCCI currently is accepting investments in OCCI MicroCap LP I and OCCI Real Estate LP I. OCCI has agreements with developers and business owners across Oregon to place this capital once these funds close.