Midtown Opportunity Fund II
Risk-Mitigated Exposure to Opportunity Zone Tax Benefits
Midtown Opportunity Fund provides family offices with a customized, risk-mitigated exposure to real estate development projects within Opportunity Zones to strengthen communities and generate strong, tax-advantaged returns.
- Capital Gains Tax Deferral
- Capital Gains Tax Abatement
- $4.8B of Opportunity Zone Deal Flow
- Experienced Developers, Proven Track Records
- Senior Living, Hospitality, Multifamily, Office, Retail, etc.
- Customized Exposure to Any/All Sectors
- Project-Level Target IRRs 15-45%
- Simple, Competitive Fees
- Customized Terms
- CPA Tax Expertise
|Website||Visit Link Here|
|Address||160 John St, Brooklyn, New York 11201, US|
|Category||Commercial Real Estate , Community Revitalization , Hospitality Development , Multifamily , Nationwide , Workforce Housing|